Thursday, October 8, 2009

Undecided

I still can't decide what to get for my Birthday. A gift to thyself.

Choices are the ff:

1.) Cartier Ballon de Bleu Watch.
Ultimate gift. I want my mommy to buy this for me (Because i can't afford it) Perfect if we have matching set. hihihi...

2.) MacBookPro.
Do i need another Laptop? I have my 4 y/o Vaio and Vivienne Tam HP netbook.

3.) Louis Vuitton or Balenciaga or Hermes
Nothing tickles my fantasy at LV. yet. (except for the Damier Neverfull, i have 2 other NF's) Balenciaga Motorcycle Bag. It bag of the century but doesn't appeal to me yet. OR should i wait for the coming of Hermes at Greenbelt?? Couldn't afford the Birkin or Kelly so goodluck, but i'm liking the Evelyne & Victoria, but still way out of my budget.

4.) Nikon D90
I have a short attention span when it comes to cameras, i just want to point & shoot the darn thing. HAHAHA... so this is highly unlikely :(

5.) Pay Bills.

HAHAHA! Best Option is number 5, it's a vicious cycle, i hope to stop it completely one day. It starts with maxing up your credit cards, shopping to the max, then spend the next 2 years paying it off. aggghhh! now that i have extra money to pay for it, i now have a clean slate. I hope i don't fall into that abyss known as credit card hell. ROFL

No comments:

Post a Comment