Saturday, October 24, 2009

Slow Internet Connection + I slipped...

Darn. This is hell of of a techie week for me.

Maybe I really need to upgrade my gadgets.

First, my iPhone crashes.

Second, my Vaio laptop is nearing it's end...i hope not...

Third, I don't know if it's slow internet connection or my HP netbook is getting slower too..

Ayayayayay!!

I was hoping my birthday money would go to my bills so i could be debt free by the end of the year, but no, the saying, habang may buhay may utang, is ringing true.

Anyways, i have paid 3/4 of all my bills, i hate to pay it all up, since that would mean my savings is running low, but i wanted that bill to come to me with zerrroooo balance.

So i have to evaluate what to get...

Getting an iMac or MacbookPro...

I'm leaning towards the iMac..

About the cellphone thing, I'll miss my iPhone, but I think I'll just settle with an iTouch. It's almost the same as an iPhone but without the phone function itself.

I think i'll just use my old phones and use iTouch and just imagine it as my iPhone...hehehe

Anyways, all i do in my iPhone is surf, check email, update facebook & twitter, which i can do with an iTouch anyways!

So next week, i'm gonna canvass some apple gadgets.

Time to switch!!

*On a funny but hurtful note, i slipped & fell on my butt this morning at our Lanai. I was busy watching the dogs have their baths I didn't notice the wet surface. I really hate my Uncle for choosing that kind of tiles for the Lanai. It's slippery for hell's sake. Not a good idea.

Good thing i have a backside that cushioned my fall, but my left arm hurt when i used it to stop my fall. My whole body got shaken up from that fall. I was so shocked i didn't break a part of my body. I was so scared of slipping. It's one of my pet peeves. I hate being in cast or just broken.

I gotta thank God for saving my a**, literally.

No comments:

Post a Comment