Sunday, October 4, 2009

Divisoria





Shopping in Divi is so much fun, everything is here, it's a giant, no huge, no humongous wasteland. Of course it's cheap & you can haggle/bargain.

Went here about 2 weeks ago per my cousins request, i have a few cash on my wallet, and i haven't planned what to buy yet. so i just basically just chaperoned them.

i bought a lot. hahaha

1.) kitchen towels - found 2 huge garbage bags full of crochet yarns at the bodega, i decided to make this a project. instead i'm making a vest or a bedspread. lol

2.) Pajamas - i saw a pair that could work as a pambahay. i thought the top wouldn't fit me, i figured i'll just gave it to my mom, but the shorts are mine. got 3 pairs.

3.) fruits - bought lanzones & santol

4.) beads, pearls & butingtings - i decided to bring back my bracelet making days. in the week that i was sick, i uncovered a huge plastic chest full of crap, i mean stuff. on top of that i found another chest full of sCRAPbooking materials.

5.) kids clothes - i bought my cousin 2 leggings 50 pesos each, 100 for the top.

low on cash and we decided to go back here if i have some enough, no swipe swipe here.

No comments:

Post a Comment