Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Bad Dog Company





Yesterday, My Mom informed me that i have to walk & feed my dogs, because our help Jeff is off to a delivery. The other guy i rely on, also has lots of stuff to do, so i have no choice.

Actually i used to do this, until my Mom decided to intervene. Kidnapping Scares & Threats. Paranoia. In fairness, i still walk my dogs every night.

So this morning, after taking care of poo business, i cleaned their cages, fill up their bowls with water & kibble, some playtime with the other doggies, i ushered them back to their "houses".

Toto/Scooby immediately wolfed half of his food. Shaggy watched my steps underneath his long bangs and didn't touch his food. And Sparky ate just a few kibbles. After minutes of coaxing him to eat, making him jealous so he would eat, he lied down and just stared at me. oohhhh...it got me so mad!!!

I got his bowl out, called Mickey & Ashton, gave them the unfinished dog food.

Harummphh...

Then i had breakfast at the Lanai. He was barking his head off. deadmabelles.

Got ready for office, i passed by his cage, petted him, and you know what i noticed? He was licking his chops like he was hungry. Oh poor baby. right then & there i wanted to feed him. but i knew what he would do. So i hold on tight to my feelings.

Around 330pm i couldn't take it anymore, i felt so guilty, i went home early from the office, took them for a walk, then fed him his kibbles, he still started up slow, but he finished them anyways.

Am i a bad human? Did Sparky deserved to be punished? or i was too impatient in waiting for him to finish up his food? or my temper is really on short fuse these days???

At the end of the day, he still gave me a smile & a wagging tail. i guess he forgave me already. i just want the guilt feeling to go away...

Unconditional Love = Pets

I love you, Mickey, Sparky, Ashton, Scooby & Shaggy....

No comments:

Post a Comment