Monday, October 26, 2009

Sunday is Family Day

Every Sunday, after our 9-10 am Mass, me & my family, aunts, cousins, nieces & nephews, we meet up & have Brunch somewhere in Quezon City. Maybe Northridge Plaza, Quezon Memorial Circle, SM North Edsa, Trinoma.

So after the Brunch which the Aunts/Olds take care of the bill, we head off to our different activities. Some went to Timezone, the Olds walked around, got tired & settled for coffee at the top of the mall. Me & my 3 cousins(sisters) went to the bookstore. I mean, where do bookworms go?? HAHAHA!
Me, i got me some new Moleskine Daily Planner for 2010, Nicholas Sparks The Choice & Prevention Magazine. Karla picked a Planner & mini notepad. Angel picked a book by Meg Cabot & Manga Magazine. Little Reign chose a 3D storybook of Cloudy with a chance of Meatballs.

Here's our Long Table at Super Bowl of China, we're 20 persons including the kids we're missing about 6 persons, who have previous appointments.

Our Brunch Budget comes from the weekend Mahjong Nights of my Aunts & Cousins.

A Mini Reunion for everyone. Catching Up.

Chance to make "Bilmoko" to the Moms & Dads.

No comments:

Post a Comment