Friday, October 23, 2009

Mr. iPhone, crashes & burned...



Some of my friends told me that iPhone's lifespan is only 1 year, maxed out at 2.

Mr. iPhone, yes i named my phone, is dead, he's like, in a vegetable state right now. A comatose phase. I couldn't do a damn thing about it.

I have already tried everything the Support & iPhone help suggested. But to no avail.

Earlier this evening, I got a little happy when the Apple Software Support icon popped out, i immediately installed all of it. I don't update Safari & Mobile Me because i don't need them. My cousin told me maybe that's why it doesn't sync because it isn't updated.



After almost an hour, software download complete, rebooted to make sure everything works, then started iTunes up again. I kept my hopes up that the restore function would pull through, but then i heard the *ping* sound yet again. I hate that sound. darn!



So know what would i do?

Even my 4 year old laptop, is nearing it's end, i hope not.

I couldn't afford a gadget buy because I'm saving up for a trip, but money's gotta come out of the pocket no matter what you do.

I don't want to buy a 45 thousand iphone. Maybe i'll buy an itouch and re-acquaint myself to keypad texting once again.

I am not touching my phone right now. I read messages every 2 hours. I don't forward messages or answer calls if i don't know them.

OH EM GEE!! my contacts, photos & my apps....

Good thing before it crashed, i synced & backed up my data, EDIT( i didn't, lost all my contacts) problem is the restore itself is the problem. agggghhh.

I am sooooo frustrated...

I'm keeping it off my mind so i could relax, my muscles are so stressed out..

No comments:

Post a Comment