Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Shopping with Mom

Over the last weekend, I spent it shopping. Shopping to the max. LOL

Saturday, after getting the report cards of the yugglies, I brought my Aunt & cousin to S & R so they could shop some supplies for their yugglies.

I was here 2 days before, and i think i maxed out my grocery list for the month, so i just browsed around. But eventually found something to purchase, ketchup just ran out that morning so it that was a go, then i found some bacon ham, chicken ham & some piattos (potato chips). Hayyy. I was hoping that it could sum up for less than P1k. Not Gonna Happen. Grocery bill was P1,015. My Mom would totally kill me if the credit card bill arrives.

Oh..funny thing..while browsing around, I heard my stomach grumble, hungry!!! I couldn't find my shopping mates because i went to the Ladies room. I was gonna tell them to eat first before shopping, but noooo, they already have their carts and was shopping away.

Soon after I saw them and I burst out that I was famished, they echoed my sentiments, they told me to shop fast so that we could eat. Hello!!! All I'm getting is ketchup!!!

So you know how those membership shopping centers ALWAYS have those free taste booths? Hahaha. Now you know what happened. They were all over it. I found them eating at the meat section. But still that didn't stop the hunger fangs, I couldn't wait for them anymore, so i brought some cheese bread, paid for it, and waited for them while i ate my cheese pandesal.

When we went home, my Aunt's helper told us that my mom & my cousins left for the mall. I was like, what?!?!?! I wanna go too!! But since they left already, i had no choice but sulk in the house. Or crochet. hahaha Lola!!

But as I entered the house i found out that they were still here!! They haven't left yet!! I hate that maid! Just kidding. She received an earful from me.

Anyways, since my adrenaline is now on low and my mind & body is starting to settle down. So I'm undecided whether I'm coming or not. My mom asked me if I'm coming, I said no because I was tired na. But then, this is shopping with my MOM. Even if it's not LV or Chanel. It is still shopping and she would pay.!! HAHA! So as they were leaving, I screamed...wait for me!!!!

We went to SMNE, Trinoma was out because somebody called my mom and she didn't want to cross paths with them, so SM it is. She bought a lot of pants & shorts. My mom shops once a year. Very rarely you could just make aya to do some shopping. She hates fitting rooms & finding styles of shirts. She doesn't want what's "in" or "trendy, she just goes for what's comfortable. Since I was also helping my cousin chose her wardrobe, i wasn't able to choose some tops for me, i got one but have to wait for a long line in the fitting rooms. aggghhh.

After that, we were all tired & hungry, time for some coffee!! We went to the Sky Garden and had some drinks at Starbucks. I bought some doughnuts from Celio or Cello, I forgot.

As I was ordering our drinks, it's the same barista as before, the one who couldn't take my order properly, as usual, it happened again, and the line got longer & longer, it didn't help that the guy in front of me is so maarte with his coffee. Aggghhh...

I saw some of their holiday cups & commuter mugs, oh so pretty, i like!!! I bought the green one for my mom, i got the red a week before. Also the mug with candy cane handles for my room, and the the venti plastic cup for my car. It is soooo cute. Eyeloveeettt!!!

Then time to go home because baby cousin couldn't keep her eyes open...

Tired but happy...


XOXO,

Lele

No comments:

Post a Comment