Friday, November 6, 2009

Moleskin in colors




Why are Moleskine so expensive?! I feel so guilty when i doodle & scroodle & just write useless, meaningless stuff in it.

I bought the small daily planner in red late last month, I hope to use it everyday. The problem is, what will I write? As if naman I'm an executive with meetings every hour of the day?!?!

Anyways, I saw a cute planner, one color for every month of the year, I wanted to get that but I cannot justify buying it for the life of me.







I have so many other notebooks & notepads in my room. Some of it are blanks and some are filled with my ugly writings.

Useless rantings, my thoughts, my will, my dreams, my current feelings, my short stories, my angst when i felt bad, it's like a scattered journal.

I have to find time to compile it all.

Agh.

OC to the max...

No comments:

Post a Comment