Thursday, November 5, 2009

Pretty Laetitia & Cindy





Pretty Laetitia, originally uploaded by HunnieBunch.

Next to Cindy Crawford she's my favorite "Super" of the 90's, although she came about late nineties to early 2000. She's beautiful but different. Cindy is like the all-american-girl-next-door type, and Laetitia is sultry-exotic type.

Sure the Supermodels are making a comeback, I like them more, seeing them on magazine ads is like back in high school/college days, where i would not eat merienda so i could buy that latest magazine with the hot supermodel on cover.

Even if I didn't eat, my body still stayed the same. big butt & b***s. haaayyzzz..

This is a journey back in time post, reminiscing the times when my problems are just about school...

Oh wells...


Photo from google.com

No comments:

Post a Comment