Sunday, May 17, 2009

Wii and my friends


Last week, my friends went to my house to have some girl-bonding moments. catching up. having lunch for free. gossiping. way better than malling. we get to sit and chat for hours and not obligated to buy anything.

So after having a very late lunch, i showed them my Wii. we completely forgot about this the last time they were here, we were too busy catching up. and eating, bwahaha...

Val, Rose & Jeng meet Wii, Wii meet my crazy friends.

The whole afternoon was spent playing tennis, boxing and of course, hula hoops.

I got stomach ache from all the laughing that we did. Imagine doing hula hoops with an imaginary hoop. bwahahahaha!!!

Valerie wanted to bring it to Dubai, Rose can't get enough of the boxing, Jeng is our ultimate hula hoops queen.

After 2 days, they texted me, full of complains, body aches, shoulder cramps, pain in the arms.

Is it my fault that they enjoyed playing Wii??

Btw, they wanted to do it again, play Wii...

No comments:

Post a Comment