Sunday, May 31, 2009

Series Reruns




My TV Series have ended for the season. In the states, they show reruns. Me? i'm waiting for the DVD's to come out. the pirated ones. haha...

My friend Zenna, after years of telling me to download not buy stuff from the internet, finally taught me how to do it. Maybe she got sick of me pestering her for new episodes??? like every week?!?! harharhar

At first there were some minor glitches, i was following her directions to the letter, then the external hard drive thing, then the saving part...ahh...i just love making inis...

I didn't give up. almost did. never went to the laptop for a few days. then i was back making kulit...then she kulit me to do it. to get it right till i can download the stuff.. then i got the hang of it. Thank God! :)

I just finished downloading Criminal Minds...seriously can't sleep. scary...

I buy NCIS from itunes, so i can watch it from my iPhone.

CSI, CSI Miami, The Mentalist. She gave me copies of earlier episodes so i have no choice but to finish downloading it. kakabitin!

To Buy from my suki: CSI:NY, Cold Case, Without a Trace..

Wi Fi & TvSeries = Sleepless Nights

No comments:

Post a Comment