Saturday, May 2, 2009

Obsessed with Nail Polish

OPI's Chicago Get A Manicure
OPI's Flashbulb Fuschia
OPI's Cajun Shrimp

I don't really wear lipstick, or makeup, i find it itchy, or maybe i'm not just used to wearing make up. Most i do is lipgloss or dab a lipstick. I do wear make up when i'm in the mood or during special occasions. My collection is embarassing, it's just a few but boy, when i am in the mall counters, i buy them even if i don't really need it. I get easily swayed by sales talk. LOL I don't really buy that many here in manila but when i'm in the states, i hoard them like crazy, because there are so many to choose from and they got the latest & newest stocks at the counters.

Now this is where Nail Polish comes, since i don't really wear that much color in my face, i compensate for it with brightest most colorful nail polish i could find. Last year i hoarded Essie & OPI like i was opening a nail salon. LOL. i lurk on blogs and find the latest & upcoming polishes, take note of it, then when the time comes, if ever we go abroad, you would find me at ULTA or Trade Secret.

p.s. please forgive the chubby hands..

No comments:

Post a Comment