Sunday, May 31, 2009

Banana Chips



  • I found this Bakery near SM North Edsa. We get our bread here. Recently, at my Aunt's wake, we got the ensaymada's from them. Just a little backyard operation that boomed and sold to groceries & supermarkets. I guess i have a thing for bakeries & pastries since my lolo's & lolas started working on bakeries when they were young, eventually opening one for themselves.

After ensaymadas, i bought sliced bread (tasty/pan americano), then the buns (monay LOL), then the cheese cupcakes. Little by little, i have fallen in love with the bakery, though small. Everytime, i pass i make sure to buy something. I found bread sticks & paboritas for my mom, a constant snacker since she's a diabetic.

I then discovered Banana Chips. I got addicted to it! i know i know it's not healthy, since it's fried. But it's so good!! also not too sweet, or is it?? i like the crunchiness of it. Keeps me awake at the office. Or when i'm driving and i'm sleepy. Stave off the hunger pangs.

haaayy.... ang sarap.

Bagong Pag Asa Bakery, Project 6, Quezon City.

Oh, i renamed the bakery, New Hope. bwahahaha....



p.s. it's sunday, and i have got nothing else to do...

No comments:

Post a Comment