Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Moving slowly...

I am moving oh so slowly but the days goes by so fast!! It's Wednesday already!! Aggghhhh!!

I managed to do some stuff:

1.) I pulled rank and told our helper to put up the lantern. Upstairs, done. Lanai/Porch, not good.

2.) Wrap some more gifts. I managed to squeeze out more gifts from my treasure chest. LOL

3.) Worked some paperworks at the office.

4.) The lists of gifts shrinks day to day.

5.) Finished a garland for our chapel, from granny scraps & christmas balls. Will put it up on friday.



We were late today at our weekly Novena, arrived and the priest was halfway on his sermon. He said, don't be caught up in all the rush. Find the true meaning of christmas. Be happy and not haggard & tired. We tend to forget what this season truly means. Finding Jesus in our hearts.

I promise to finish everything tomorrow. Well if not, most of it anyway. So by next week, all I'll ever do is bake, bake, bake cookies & cake for my family & friends!!!


Happy Holidays!!!

XOXO,

Lele

No comments:

Post a Comment