Thursday, December 31, 2009

Goodbye 2009, Blessed New Year 2010!!!

I'm saying goodbye to 2009, it has been a roller coaster ride this year.


I've lost a loved one, my Dear Aunt.

I've conquered my fear, rode a zipline in Davao.

Almost paid my credit card bills, about 80% done!!! woohoo!!

Sad but I gained some weight. I promise to tackle this problem in 2010!

Celebrated my 31st Birthday.

Surprised my Mom on her 60th birthday with a wonderful party.

I've said "I Love You" to all my love ones last christmas.

Started a blog as my journal. I promise to write more.

Got addicted to crocheting the last quarter of the year.

I promise to take care of my dogs as I have done this year.



Next post is my goals for 2010, I don't do resolutions because I can't do mostly, so I have to set goals. So I could keep it...


Thanks & Goodnight!!

Happy New Year!!

1 comment:

  1. happy new year rhea! :) good to know you had a wonderfully fulfilling 2009. you should try ziplining upside-down! it's amazing! :D

    ReplyDelete