Monday, December 14, 2009

Finito...or not

I am finished!! wohoooo!! Done & done on wrapping gifts for my family to be given on Christmas Eve. I hope I didn't forget anyone! I hate that, then you have to rush and buy something for her/him...ack!

OH..I AM NOT FINISHED! I haven't got a gift for my Mom yet. The most difficult person to give to. Ayayayay! I don't know what to give to her this year? Perfume? Bag/Purse? Watch? Laptop? Camera?

Sigh....

Anyways, since I'm halfway done with my "to do this holiday" list, I have yet to find time to finish it.

Here are the remaining stuff to do:

1.) Get my watch from the repair shop in Greenhills. Why does it have to be there?!?! Traffic.....

2.) Look for Menu/Dish to be cooked for our New Year's Eve.

3.) Activity for New Year's Eve.

4.) Bake some cake or cookies to be given to friends & family friends.

5.) Check the list twice!!!


Alright, better get some stuff to do or else I'll be caught up in the rush!!

Happy Holidays!


XOXO,

Lele

No comments:

Post a Comment