Tuesday, August 4, 2009

What's in my Bag??


Everyday, i carry my house. I feel incomplete, naked, exposed if i don't have a purse or a bag with me. I guess it stemmed from my mom saying, don't go to the war without a bullet. Sure sure you are ready with everything, but still you have a gun but you don't have a bullet. I remember that day clearly, i left the house in a hurry, we're going to the church, so i figured i don't need money since she's coming with us already (my bank, hehehe), left everything at home. Then nanghingi ako pera, then she found out that i don't have any with me.

Can you imagine the sermon that followed?? Yada yada yada. But it stuck with me. I never leave the house now, without a change or small bill and an ID/license, with me.

I was also a Girl Scout for a year or two i think, and you know the Motto. Always be prepared/Laging Handa. All that crap. hahaha.

So here's what inside my bag.

Pochette or Pouch as my Emergency Kit/Kikay Kit. - This is where i put my extra Napkins, Pantyliners, Wet Ones, also some small loose stuff like Purse hook, Lip balms, Lipstick, Moisturizer, Comb, Purse perfume, Comb, Nail file, Potty spray, Pepper spray, loose clips & clamps, Medicines, Rosary, Mirror, Compact, Swiss Knife.

Smaller Pochette - I used it as my camera case now

Notepad, Tissue, Wallet, Ipod, Iphone, Coin Purse, Nintendo DS & Mints.

Pocket of the bag: Rosary, Claritin, Ballpen, Lipgloss & Clips.

Believe me it fits in my bag, the kikay kit is rarely used but a lifesaver when the need arises.

I usually leave the Nintendo & Make Up stuff in the car when i'm just gonna grab something for a short while.

At the end of they day, i feel secure, yet my back aches. Compromise & Sacrifice.

No comments:

Post a Comment