Saturday, August 1, 2009

Sick

I rarely get sick. As in the trangkaso kind, with the muscles aching, scratchy throat, high fever, runny nose, coughing my lungs out. As i have observed, it happens to me twice a year. When the weather changes from hot to cold. At first, i fought it off as much as my body can handle. I ordered my WBC's/soldiers to fight! fight! fight! the effing virus. But eventually my body caves.

My Sick months are usually July & December.

July. I get stressed out during my Mom's birthday, and mine too. Then the change of weather from super hot summer to raining cats & dogs. So eventually, my body just can't take all that abuse. Usually right after my birthday, the fever starts. Add to that the depression that comes after adding another year in my life!!

December. All that stress from shopping!! hahaha...Change of weather again, of course. Those Siberian winds just makes our night uber cool & comfy. But for me, sneezing is the order of the day.

Also, after taking the allergy meds, claritin, on a daily basis, my sneezing & scratching have mellowed down. Don't really know what i am allergic to. I just know that since taking it everyday, my sneezing in the mornings & evenings have lessened. Also the scratching & itchiness too! Maybe because i rarely use lotion, and the AC just sucks the air dry.

So after hybernating for 3 days in our house, a cocktail of Neozep, Biogesic, Dolfenal & Claritin, 3 books, sore eyes from surfing the net, my new BFF's Vicks VapoRub & Inhaler, I am now back in business.

I wanna go out tomorrow!! Trinoma maybe??

No comments:

Post a Comment