Thursday, August 27, 2009

Pho Hoa

I love noodles! who doesn't?? I mean, we're Asian, for pete's sake. We live for noodles, (same goes for rice). Be it Pancit Canton, Beef Mami, Sotanghon, Hofan, Bihon, I could go on...Add to that, my Great Grandfather is a great cook and a chinese.

If someone celebrates their Birthdays, Noodles is always present, it represents long life.

Manila has 2 weathers, hot & scorching hot. A few rain to make us all sick every now & then.

A bowl of hot soup is what you crave when the weather is cold, biting cold. (this is just me, i think). But not on a 35 degree weather like Manila.

My cousin Karla & I, are noodle lovers, we love Pho Hoa's Pho Bo (Beef Noodles), it has thin slices of beef tenderloin, tendons & meatballs and the best egg noodles. Add fresh beansprouts, basil & cilantro. Yummy! I'm salivating right now. HAHA. We just gotta have that sip of hot soup to take away the wear & tear of life.

We use to eat there, twice a week!! Especially during December & July months, we're the weather is changing from hot to cold. Now that she has classes, our visits were down to thrice a month.

The other day, we ate our Lunch there, i just stopped myself from telling the waitress, i think she knows our faces by now, "The Usual Order", which is, Pho Bo noodles, Fried Chili Squid or Chicken Drumettes, or both when we're hungry, and rice.

Ahhh....Just gotta have some soup!! Yummmmyyy!

No comments:

Post a Comment