Sunday, April 19, 2009

Make Sense


I have decided to make myself a Blog. LOL. I hope i make sense. well, apparently i do not. so please bear with me.

The blog name. hmm..I tried Hunniebunch but it's taken already. I know, i know it's such a childish name/title but i like it. Then i tried adding it up after remembering the song from My Girl, i think? or maybe just hearing it from my Aunt's radio station every Sunday. They play oldies song which she always sing along.

This is my blog, my online journal, i post what i feel, what i see, what my current obsession is, what am i all about, or just what i an currently doing in my life.

Forgive me for the wrong grammars, spellings, caps & all. I am just a normal person who makes mistakes.

If you don't like what you see, go find other people/blog to shower your negative energy with. I have enough on my plate as it is.

So, let's start this blog thingie, and hope you come with me as i journey through my so called life.

XOXO,

R

No comments:

Post a Comment