Thursday, February 18, 2010

Busy Bee

I am cleaning my room. Period.

Just the vacuum & dusting part.

I have yet to figure out how/where/what to do with my old/dated clothes. My stuffed toys, which are packed to be given to the Orphanage. My old magazines, can't bear to throw my InStyle's away. It's like gonna be looking at a time warp in about 10 years.

On top of that, I am also building (eekss!) accumulating stuff for my crafts room.

My cousin gave me this idea to sell artsy/cutesy/crafty stuff online. Just local clients of course. Shipping would be a killer. So I'll try to figure that out later.


Funny thing is, WHAT am I going to sell? HAHAHAHAHAHA

Well, there's the crochet part, the cards & stationary etc, scrapbook pages & all that crap. Bwahahaha


So yeah, I'm going crazy just thinking about it.

Maybe Wishful Thinking.

Oh, and also, I have a day job.

Yikes.


Ok, Back to work!




XOXO,

Lele

No comments:

Post a Comment